The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Thanaka Miracle

I’ve tried the thanaka for myself and what can I say, it’s really amazing! The feeling is a little like putting mud on the face. Gross feeling aside, after one application, the skin already feels tauter and looks fairer. It has a cooling effect on the skin too. I’m not sure if the effects are purely psychological! I’m hoping it will minimise my pores after a few more application….. You realise how much money I can be saving on facials if thanaka REALLY works! For obvious reasons, each time after I apply the thanaka, Vivian always calls me ‘黄脸婆’. So anyone back home wants to try this miracle concoction? I think when I leave this place (pretty soon… heh!) I’ll be bringing thanaka home by the cartons! I think I can now do quite a good job of applying the thanaka on my face…. Quite evenly spread out…. I look like a local now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home