The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Monday, January 01, 2007

Hello '07! Goodbye '06!

When it snowed on 30 December, I thought 'What a perfect way to end the year!'. Alas, the snow was only for a little while and by the last day of the year, all the beatiful white snow had melted away. How did I welcome the new year? I was holed up in my room the whole night! A friend called to wish me happy new year and told me to sleep early. I listened and so I slept through the new year! Haha!

I think 2006 had been a good year for me. From Vietnam to Myanmar and finally to China. I think the best part of all these were the relationships and friendships I had forged. Vivian, Belinda, brothers, sisters, countless students...

I am looking forward to 2007 bringing more challenges in my work, more travelling, more new friends and stronger friendships with old ones, better health for myself and my family, wishing that the elusive thing with the capital L finds me and stays with me, and that everyone is happy!

元旦快乐!Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy New Year to you too! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home