The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Monday, March 05, 2007

Laughing Elf

Would you like to be at East Coast Park at 7.30 am in the morning and go 'HO HO HA HA HA' or shout 'VERY GOOD, VERY GOOD, YEAH!' at every 5 minute interval? I had a hilarious morning last Saturday when my sister had to cover this laughing activity and the whole family, including Randolph, went along with her. We joined the laughter club and had a 1 hour vocal and physical workout. The actual HO HO HA HA HA was not very funny, but while doing it, I realised how silly and ridiculous I was, and would sometimes burst out laughing. At the end of the whole exercise, we had to chant:
One, two, three, laughter is free!
Young or old, laughter is gold!
East or west, laughter is best!
After my workout, I went to be the Elf of the Day at my sister's Swirl shop. It's tiring being a salesgirl. I shall be nice to all salespeople from now on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home