The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Monday, October 19, 2009

Students from China

Being at Jo's wedding meant that I had a chance to meet up with some of my students from China. Most of them are doing great. In fact, one of them just graduated! Gosh, I feel so old! They all seem to enjoy life here and some have even started to look more "prosperous".


George is from my second batch of students. He is Jo's first batch. Very down-to-earth and street-wise. He's one of the few Chinese students whom I can hold a decent conversation in English with.


Students from SMU. I only taught some of them. I did the Math SATS and conversational English with them.


My last batch of students before I returned to Singapore. Tina and Amy! Both studying on scholarship! So smart yah! Didn't manage to get any photos of Pan Tao and Xiang Jing. Surely there will be other chances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home