The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Monday, August 14, 2006

Fire in the Sky

I love fireworks...... So beautiful, yet so transient...... I squeezed into the crowd at the Esplanade on Friday just to catch a glimpse of the fireworks...... Only to be sorely disappointed by what I saw...... I didn't even bother to take any photos, because by the time I had overcome the initial excitement, the fireworks display was over! I thought I would give the fireworks a second chance by going again on Saturday. It was slightly better than Friday's but I think nothing can beat the hour long 'hanabe' show I had in Japan last year....... So much variation and colour, plus the very animated Japanese going 'Ohh' and 'Ahh' at every single shot of fireworks only added to the exciting atmosphere. I'm sure to return to Japan for another round of hanabe!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home