The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Fat Factor

I'm so bored here that I've decided to show you guys how fat I am now in the winter clothes. But the fat factor is also dependent on the weather. The colder it gets, the higher the fat factor. The temperature yesterday was -2 to 5 degress centigrade. So here you see me in my favourite coat. I call it my 宝贝 cause the stitching on it is so delicate that it is coming apart! Everytime after I return home wearing it, I would scrutinise every inch of it to make sure the stitching had not burst. If it had, then I would spend the next half hour mulling over it, trying to fix it and wondering how I can prevent it from deteriorating. And it's definitely not because I'm fat that the stitching had burst ok! It's just poor workmanship and no QC by the manufacturers. Still, this black and white coat is my 宝贝!

Temperature: -2 to 5 degrees centigrade
Fat factor: 7 out of 10 (At least body curves can still be seen.... slightly! Sigh...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home