The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Friday, March 09, 2007

Blast Off

Haven't gotten so angry in a long time! Lousy service at SE.
1. The SE phone is so laupok that the front cover has cracked. Not like I'm some Hercules pressing on the buttons!
2. I went to the service centre and there was no replacement phone. Good thing I had not traded in my previous phone yet.
3. I left my phone with them only to be informed 3 days later that the cover was not in stock. I had to get my phone back (with nothing being done to it!) and wait for them to call me again. They said that I would not need to wait the second time I return. Great!
4. I waited and waited and waited.
5. More than a month later, I'm still waiting.
6. Decided to be pro-active and called the service centre and asked about the stock.
7. Ok, the stock had arrived, but is running low. So you mean to say that the stock was actually here some time ago and you guys didn't call to inform me?!?! And now you want me to go down within 3 days if I still want to get it changed. Worst part is I have to re-queue! Going to the service centre is a nightmare on its own already and now they give me this crap! What happened to all the promises earlier on?
That's when I totally lost it and almost screamed at the girl! I know it's not her fault, but what kind of service is this? There's a limit to my patience. Before I hung up, I told her "Can u inform the service centre which I went to that their service is terrible!" I should have added horrible, awful, appalling, atrocious, horrendous, inexcusable.....

1 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yes... the SE service was damn sucky for me too... and to think I paid so much more for my phone than you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home