The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Monday, March 13, 2006

Beautiful Mingun

I acted like a tourist yesterday! Took lots of photographs when I went to Mingun, a 2-hour drive away from Mandalay. It's a beautiful place but very dusty and dirty and smoky and... you get the idea right? Just imagine my white t-shirt turning to some brownish-orangey tinge! I really have no idea what kind of mud particles got onto my shirt! No matter how much I scrubbed or how long I soaked it, it was still that digusting colour! Argh!!! My favourite GAP t-shirt is now ruined!!! Now I know to wear some grubby old clothes when I go to such places. But ruined t-shirt aside, I now have some wonderful pictures of Mingun. The pictures are so good that I wonder if I were the photographer!!! Shameless, I know! Will post more pictures of Mingun later.... Having lots of problems with the internet now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home