The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Friday, March 03, 2006

Her & Him

Scenario 1
Her: I’m sure you like girls who can cook. Am I correct to say that?
Him: Can you cook?
Her: You are not answering the question.
Him: If you can cook, then I’ll like girls who can cook. But if you can’t, then I’ll teach you how.

Scenario 2
Her: I’m older than you.
Him: I don’t think age should matter in love. Anyway I think you still look young.

Scenario 3
Her: What do you think of the little kids in the photograph? They are cute right?
Him: Yes, but they are not as cute as you.

Scenario 4
Her: You are tall. I like your height.
Him: Then I’ll strike you a bargain and be your boyfriend.

Scenario 5
Her: Did your family see our photos?
Him: Yes, grandma asked if you were my girlfriend. I told her not as yet.

Scenario 6
Her: If I’m not married by thirty, I’ll go look for you ok?
Him: No problem. I’m already waiting.

Does one take the answers literally or does one have to read between the lines?
Subconscious flirting or blatant show of attraction?
You decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home