The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Blink Of An Eye

Ever shut your eyes for a moment longer than a blink whenever you feel tired? I do it here in Myanmar quite a lot. But I do not do it by choice. Not a day goes by in this country where there isn’t a power failure. Sometimes it’s just for a split second, that’s why I say I take a long blink quite often. Sometimes it can be for a few minutes. I have yet to experience a power shortage for more than half an hour, fortunately. I hope that never happens. My night blindness is really quite bad. More carrots?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger 'Liz said…

    Hi I hope by the time U read this, it won't be after a few days... hee hee never thought that Myanmar's condition can be that bad. Right now still hanging in there.... Hence hope U r also exercising the greatest mind power we learnt back home in JWS to hang in there too.... But really I miss U all so much. Lately i am so tired that suffered break downs regularly... wish everything can come to a stop forever.... But i kept telling myself to hang in there :) Take good care of yourself and hope to see U soon *_*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home