The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Missing you

Another one of those conversations which left me sleepless...... and breathless.......

Him: I miss you very much... really...
Her: But we just met each other today.
Him: It's not the same. I'm thinking of you in my heart.
Her: Then would you like to meet me more often?
Him: The more I meet you, the more I think of you. You wouldn't understand.
Her: So are you saying we should not meet each other anymore?
Him: No, I just wish to see you everyday. Best is if you can be near me all the time and not go away anymore.
Her: You know that is impossible.
Him: I really want to see you everyday. I don't want you to leave again.
Her: I'm going overseas to work soon.
Him: I know, that's why I must accept this fact......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home