The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hot Cold Hot

When I arrived in Jinan on Sunday, it was sunny and the weather was basically shouting summer! I was really happy because that meant that I could still wear my lovely summer dresses and skirts! When Monday came, which was also my first day of work, I dressed for summer but it rained! The whole day! It was cold!!!! Brrrrr..... Bad move...... No more skirts for me.
It wasn't raining on Tuesday but the sky was grey..... Better to be warm than cold, and having learnt my lesson on Monday, I pulled out my long sleeved top and my woolly cardigan. Another bad move...... The sun came out shortly after I reached school and I was practically perspiring the whole day!
It's Wednesday today and I'm finally correctly dressed! I hate the changing weather! I dread getting dressed every morning because I cannot decide if I want to look pretty but freeze, or look dumpy but warm. I think the latter is a more logical option. Anyway, there's no one to impress over here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home