The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Friday, January 05, 2007

Peek-a-boo

Boo! Guess who?! Haha! Lovely scarf isn't it? Nice colour, nice texture, plus nice and unconventional knitting stitches. What makes it nicer is it's made by my sissy! Jealous? Adds to the warmth everytime I wear it! Plus I've got a nasty sore throat right now, so this can keep my neck really warm. Can't speak, or when I do speak, it comes out in whispers..... Isn't it funny how when you speak in whispers, the other person would also whisper back to you?! Haha! My class was a sea of silent murmurs and whisper today! I think they can lip read quite well too! What a way to start the new year!

Temperature: -7 to -1 degrees centigrade
Fat factor: From the pic, I would say 6/10 as you can only see my fat face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home