The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Saga Continues

I thought it would be the last time I had to go down to get my hp fixed. How wrong I was!
Remember I called to ask about the stock on Friday, and I was told to go down within 3 days if I wanted to get my hp cover changed, so I went down on Saturday to leave my phone with the service centre, and the staff there said I would be able to get my phone back on Sunday 5 pm. Since my phone was in the service centre, I asked them to deactivate the Singtel IDEAS button for me as well. (Cause I kept accidentally pressing the button and it would automatically connect to the net)
On Sunday 1 pm, I received a call from the service centre and the person on the line said something like "We cannot change the cover because there is something wrong with the stock so can you come down and collect your phone first?"
KAAAA - PUIIIII!!!!
What nonsense is this?!? If you can't fix my phone, then why bother taking it in on Saturday! And why ask me to hurry down within 3 days in the first place! PUI PUI PUI!!! SE sucks!!!!! I got so mad that the bitch in me surfaced. I didn't bother giving them face anymore and just blasted them over the phone. I blasted the manager too.
How many times do you want me to go down to the service centre? You think I'm very free is it? And you should fine tune your own repair procedures! I didn't buy a SE phone just to visit you at the service centre! Best part, when I went to get my phone, I realised they had done nothing to my phone. Nothing! Zero! Zilch! The Singtel IDEAS key could still be activated. I felt really sick after that.
Any more crap and I can assure you I'm going to sell this phone away and go back to my beloved N, and tell everyone to boycott SE. Forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home