The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Shifting Woes

I have been doing plenty of 'house shifting' in the past 2 weeks. First, my office in Singapore moved to a new location just across the street. Pack. Unpack.
Then I came over to China and the office here moved too! Bah! Pack. Unpack. Am I lucky or am I lucky to encounter all the moves! This was for work.
On a more personal note, when I first arrived in China, I was put up in a hotel (my usual place each time I come here). Then my boss told me that he found an apartment for me and I need to shift on Wednesday. So I packed my bags all ready to go only to hear him say the place is not ready. So I unpacked for another night in the hotel. Come next day, I packed again for my big move. Then of course I had to unpack when I reached my new home.
Sian.... Keep packing and unpacking and I have to get used to a different place each time. Well, things can only get better once I finish unpacking! Must console myself a little..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home