The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Mui Ne II


It was not posed or intentional that both our hands are to our heads. The wind is just too mighty strong over at the sand dune that our hair have gone all crazy! If I hadn't kept my hair in check, I would have looked like a medusa!



Since we were there, we had to try the sand sledding. Basically we just have to sit cross-legged on a long plastic sheet provided by some little kids, the kid gives us a big push down the slope, and off we go! It was really fun! Even scare-dy cat me tried it! A few times some more! But it was a torture having to climb back up the slope after the descend as the sand is so soft that we just sink in when we try to walk. Look, the little boy has to pull my sister up! And look at me! I had to use all fours to get myself back to the top! So unglam! My unsympathetic boy just looked on as I scrambled back up! Hmph!


At the end our visit to the sand dune, there was sand everywhere. Face, ears, lips, mouth, pocket, bag.... Even after a shower, I could still find some sand on my body! Terrible! But I really love this place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home