The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Friday, August 03, 2007

Almost

I've got to keep reminding myself that I'm now back in Singapore. Got to refrain from doing or saying certain things.
1. When I went back to work in the office and answered a phone call, I almost blurted out "你好!" instead of "Good morning!"
2. When crossing the road, I almost disregarded the traffic lights and wanted to jay walk.
3. When in a shop, I almost wanted to ask the salesperson if she could give me a discount.
4. When having a meal in a nice restaurant, I almost shouted "服务员!" instead of gently waving my hand at the waitress.
5. When making purchases, I kept converting it to renminbi, thinking how much I would be saving if I were in China. Must stop doing this, if not I'll never buy anything when back home!
Almost, almost..... Looks like I've got to hold my tongue and watch my actions! Really have to reprogramme my brain!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home