The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Last Days

I'm so glad tomorrow will be my last day of classes in Jinan! Will be returning to Singapore on Thursday midnight and will arrive back home on Friday morning. Whee!!! So glad I'm finally leaving Jinan. Can't take anymore of this cold. Even though I am slowly getting used to it but I think I still prefer to be hot. I think it's easier to cool down than to warm up. But I surprised myself the other day when the temperature went up from -12 to -8 degrees Celcius, by commenting "Today's quite warm." It is sub-zero but I said it's warm! The cold must have frozen my brain!

Anyway, I'll be back in time for CNY and will not be leaving anytime soon. I figured that I need to get my braces fixed and I cannot delay it any further. My photos are hideous cos of my metallic teeth.


My Singapore! My homeland!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Breeze said…

    i will go Shenyang tomorrow.

    -23'C............

    i've changed the type of diesel oil to -45# in my car which is normally used by a tank...

    perfect temperature~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home