The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Monday, January 21, 2008

Back At Last

After a 3 week hiatus, I'm back. What have I been doing all this time? Work work.... Plus some travelling. I'll be returning to Singapore soon, so I have to take the chance and see as much of China as I can in this limited time. Also partly because parents are in town, so the 3 of us can go around together. In this short time, we have been to Weifang, Qingdao, Beijing, Shanghai and Hangzhou. Would love to visit more places, but no time! I'll just share some of my favourite photos from these places.

不到长城非好汉 - I can now say proudly that I am a 好汉!



In Shanghai with a 'pi xiu' (貔貅) - My dad's favourite mythical animal. Everytime we see a 'pi xiu', he would go up and touch it (without fail!) as it would supposedly bring wealth. Hopefully, taking a photo with it can bring us equal amounts of fortune!
In Qingdao with my student's parents.


West Lake or 'xi hu' in Hangzhou. Beautiful scenary. Freezing weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home