The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Friday, August 15, 2008

Class 1Y

Ok, so this is my form class in ACS (International). We had two exchange students from Japan (try to spot them!) so it was an opportunity to take photos. Don't think they have taken any before. This is not a very cohesive class. Just before I took over, the vice-principal warned that this is a "vicious" class. Yes, I think I now know what he means.
Case 1: Boy A pushes Boy B and B's shirt was ripped in the process.
Case 2: When anyone does something wrong, boy C would say "Bad boy". The class said they feel like a dog whenever he says that.
Case 3: Boy D's bag gets thrown around the class while he's in the toilet.
Case 4: Boy E found teriyaki chicken in his Crumpler bag while he is playing basketball during recess.
Case 5: Boy F pushes Boy G against a wall and G hurts his toe in the process.
Case 6: Boy H and Boy I put a waterbomb on new girl's seat.
Case 7: Boy J took Boy K's wallet and put it inside Boy L's bag.
Case 8: Not too many problems with the girls except for Girl M who is very 'heow' and other teachers have told me that older boys have told them she has a 'good figure'.
Case 9: Everyone thinks Girl N is a bimbo.
Case 10: Nobody wants to be friends with Girl O because she is always back-stabbing them.
All the above mentioned boy or girl may be the same person or otherwise. Go figure. I somehow don't remember us being so naughty. My previous form classes of 2E1 and 4E2 are angels compared to this!
If you think this is bad, according to their other teachers, it was much worse before. I'm just so glad that all these cases happened out of my class. But whether it occurred in other classes or in mine, I've still got to do a report when anything happens and give them pep talks. All the time. So much so that I'm running out of wise words and advice to give.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Kenneth said…

    The girl on the first row, extreme right is Girl M,N,O.

    The 2 Japan students are the ones not wearing the normal uniforms(the uniforms with 2 pockets)

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Hi Kelvin! Do I know you?

    Bingo for the Jap students!

    Girl M, N and O are only partially correct. Keep guessing!

    I forgot to add that 3 boys are not in the photo :)

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Kenneth said…

    i'd say the extreme right lady is actually the same Girl M,N,O. Her smiling and the way her hands are placed shows that she is a tad bit awkward fitting into the group. Just a random guess. heh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home