The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Quickly

Quick update of what I've been up to:

1. More than a month of teaching at ACS (International) now. So far so good, but somehow, I feel my voice sounding coarser with each passing day.
2. I'm on the food/canteen improvement committee. I think they chose the wrong person to be on the team. I'm not much of a food critic and I believe I'm quite easy with food. The other people are complaining that the food is so bad, but I actually like it! At least for now, probably because I'm still relatively new and everything is quite refreshing for me.
3. I'm with the Interact Club and have already gone through the installation of new members and committee. Seems like quite a nice club since everyone is there to provide service of some form to the less fortunate.
4. Will be going to Malaysia over the National Day weekend with the club to clean the beach, release baby turtles back to their natural environment and wake up in the middle of the night to observe turtles coming to shore to lay eggs.
5. My worst fear has happened. I swallowed the rubber band used for holding my braces together. It was an accident! Wondering if it will get stuck somewhere inside my body? Or worse, be rotting in the deep ends of my intestines!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home