The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Monday, October 31, 2005

Help please

Anyone can help me with my photos? I used the uploading function of blogspot..... cannot..... I tried uploading onto flickr.... cannot! I tried emailing it to flickr..... still cannot!

Do I need to resize the photos? My photos are about 1 MB. Or has it got to do with my settings?

And you know how much time I'm wasting trying all these out cause the connection here is @#$% SLOW!!! Argh!!! I'm going to pull my hair out very soon!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sandra,

    if u wan upload the photo directly on the blog, then have to be one image finished then another.....becoz file very big...cannot all upload same time...:), I upload one image as one blog entry....

    As for flickers, shld be ok...max up to 20mb....but if u cannot upload, then have to do it piece by piece...

    maybe becoz ur server slow....me using cable....so maybe faster:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home