The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Friday, November 25, 2005

Guess who?

That's me in my armour when I go out.... Hat, mask and gloves.... I bet you can't even tell it's me if we were to meet on the streets! Too bad you all cannot see the silly grin I have under the mask!

One day while riding on Son's motorcycle, I was without my gloves and he commented that I should cover up as it is very easy to get dark here. Then I asked, "Why are you not wearing a face mask? The streets are dusty." His reply was simply "I don't like." And he goes on to tell me a Vietnamese saying that goes like this, "If you think dirty, you will live longer!" Huh???

5 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger This is Ed said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger This is Ed said…

    For a moment there, u look like some jap woman who is paranoid about sun damage

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    The arms are exposed to the sun! So of course must wear gloves! The sun here is really piercing...

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Lemming said…

    Geez, you look like you're posing for how to be a combatant for bird flu!!

    Most scary what you have to wear just to go out!

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Ivan said…

    Power Ranger?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home