The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Monday, November 21, 2005

I Dream A Dream

It was actually more like a nightmare.... I dreamt that I was in school and I was going to have 3 periods of test running one after another. But the problem was that I had not set the test papers yet! How to give test like that??? Maybe the reason why I had this dream was because my centre had just secured a contract with a high school here for us to conduct a competition on English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. I was to come up with more than 20 different sets of questions for Math and Physics. Perhaps it's my subconscious mind telling me that my deadline is nearing.... I'm not looking forward to this competition as my free Saturdays will be burnt for 3 weeks and I do not know if the students here would understand the questions in English. One of the staff here said to set the questions as easy as possible..... I think I better get starting on my questions....

2 Comments:

  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger 'Liz said…

    Hi Dear Sandra,
    Miss U alot. But am very glad to see that U r doing fine there.Here'r some shots taken from our Annual D & D where we need to wear International Costume.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Elmo, who are you? I saw some of the shots that Serene sent me... Looked like you all had a fun time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home