The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Monday, November 21, 2005

Introducing... Thao & Chan

On the left is Thao, who was teaching me Vietnamese. She has now entrusted the duty to her good friend, Mai (no picture) as she will soon be transferred to another branch in District 1. Thao is the chief education officer here. I think what she does is advise parents on what course is most suitable for their child. She also does the timetable for the teachers. In fact, she is the Number 2 here in the office after Mdm Huong. She should be the one heading the new office in District 1. Promotion for her....

On Thao's left is Chan. Chan speaks fluent Mandarin even though her accent is different. It's great as I need not speak as if I am talking to some 3-year old kid anymore when I have a conversation with her. She's the accountant here and I depend on her for my salary every month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home