The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Visitor from Singapore

I was at the airport today to meet Desmond. He's my first non-family visitor from Singapore! In the background is the very tiny and pathetic airport..... There are only 2 departure gates, 1 arrival gate and one domestic departure gate. What you see here in the photo is almost all there is to it! Maybe I should be thankful that there's even an airport here! From my centre to the airport is only about 15 minutes.... I think I shall go there and sit in the cafe when I feel bored....

2 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger This is Ed said…

    Shucks, he beat me to it...

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Lemming said…

    He's not passing you off as the vietnamese that they sent to welceome him right? Certianly looks like it with the sign he's holding up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home