The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Fondue & DS

Had a mini gathering at my place with my college band friends on 'chu san' afternoon. It was good as we could all sit around the chocolate fondue fountain and just eat and chat. Plus we had ALL the chocolate to ourselves! Yummy! I hope you guys didn't get a tummy ache from the Vietnamese spring rolls and fish sauce that I prepared! Or perhaps we were all too caught up with playing the DS that we didn't suspect anything wrong! Heh!


Thank you to Ben, Calvin, Patrick and Boon for staying late and helping me with my laptop! But Ben was the one doing most of the work, while the rest of us were waiting in line for our turn on the DS! Hehe..... Since Ben was the one working the hardest, he will get the biggest photo for this post!

Here are Calvin and Boon lazing on the bed and Calvin is caught with the pink DS in his hands! Something that he is not very proud of! But it so matches his blue t-shirt! And I am waiting eagerly to get my hands on the DS after Patrick's turn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home