The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Drink Like a Fish

I don't think I have ever drunk so much liquor in my entire life before till now..... The Shandongnese are really hospitable people..... The first night that I arrived, I was invited for dinner with a group of big shots. Most of them are professors in the university, if not then director of the HR department or the ambassador or some important person in the ministry of education. Coincidentally, the 'biggest shot' in this group has the same family name as me and he called me his 'mei mei'. It's good having him as a big brother because he said he would make sure everyone would give me good treatment during my stay here in China! He says Sun ge ge will take care of his mei mei!!! And throughout the whole dinner, we were like 'gan bei' all the time..... The dinner was more like a drinking session than a meal, but it was sure an experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home