The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Monday, January 30, 2006

Non-Stop Gorging

Ever since I returned to the country, I've been eating for most of my waking time. Think I must have put on a few kilograms since. When I first arrived in Singapore, I went to eat chicken rice! Hee..... Imagine 3 months without chicken rice! Don't say chicken rice, I didn't even have chicken!

Now that it's the festive season, I can't help but eat all the pineapple tarts, bak kwa, kueh lapis, cuttlefish, peanuts, cookies of all forms, etc..... Sometimes, during visiting, it gets so boring that the only thing to do other than stare at the television, is to put something into the mouth and let it exercise a bit.....

I think I need to get the U Zap now...... But my aunt insists that the OTO one is better.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home