The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Monday, March 27, 2006

Missing Vietnam

I'm in Myanmar but I still think of Vietnam a lot....

People and things I miss in Vietnam: (not in any specific order)
1. Tuan Anh brother and family, especially Long, his nephew
2. My students: Chan, Thao, Minh Hieu and many more....
3. An and Hanh, who taught me how to prepare Vietnamese spring rolls
4. Luan, my hairdresser
5. The staff of RV Nam Viet: Mdm Huong, Son, Thao, Vi, Nhu
6. Sweet soup
7. Food made from rice paper
8. Fish sauce
9. Wearing my mask, hat and gloves when I hit the streets
10. Cheap haircut, manicure and pedicure
11. Riding the motorcycle
12. Teaching the primary school kids

2 Comments:

  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger Lemming said…

    Eh where're the pictures?!

     
  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger The Young Family said…

    I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog online and I love seeing the pictures of where you are at! Very interseting, being as it is not a place I would necessarily travel to. Thank you for the wonderful pictures.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home