The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Spike D... Ouch!

I must say sorry to gf #2.... I owe you this one.... So I shall put your photo up BIG BIG as compensation! Opps, then I must say sorry to gf #1, whom I'm sure is upset that her photo has been blown up.... Well, I can't please everyone, can I? Who's gf #1 and who's gf #2? Go figure!

As the title of this blog goes, this post is all about Spike D. Who? Look at the photo above, Spike D is the hemisphere-shaped chocolate cake closest to me. Why the name Spike D? Cos the interior of the cake is filled with durian! It's yummy! Go try the cakes at the Big O Cafe at Wheelock Place. Spike D and Aphrodite (the heart-shaped one) are good, but the cheese cake is only so-so. So much so that I don't even remember it's name!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home