The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Questions

Everytime I meet up with my friends, everyone would ask me the same questions. I have to keep rewinding and playing my answers for them. So I might as well answer the questions here.

Question: How long are you back for?
Answer: I'm leaving this Saturday.

Question: Where are you going next?
Answer: Jinan, Shandong. By the way, I have gone to Vietnam and back, Jinan and back, Myanmar and back. I did not just return from Vietnam, which some friends still think I did!

Questions: How long are you going to be in China?
Answer: I'll be there for one month.

Question: What happens after you come back?
Answer: I have two choices - (1) Go back to Myanmar for another 3 months. (2) Work in the Singapore-based China company and be posted to China whenever they have a course starting. By the way, (1) and (2) are two different companies.

Question: Are you going to do this forever?
Answer: For now yes, because I cannot forsee myself going back to the civil service anytime soon and be tortured once again. I'll probably stop this once I settle down, which I cannot see happening..... yet.

Any more questions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home