The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Moment I Wake Up

Who's the first person you think of the moment you open your eyes? Now that I'm alone most of the time, I'm starting to think alot..... Nothing really deep but just thinking about people whom I love and people who possibly love me too. I wake up every morning thinking...... of them...... of him...... of her......
I think to myself what I might possibly be saying to the one I'm thinking of..... "How are you today?", "Did you have a good sleep?", "What will you be doing today?", "Remember to have breakfast, lunch and dinner.", "Be careful on the road, watch for the traffic.", "I wish you a happy day."
Want to know who I always think of when I wake up? 你猜猜!
Am I in your thoughts when you wake up? 我来猜猜!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home