The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Monday, March 19, 2007

Jinxed Jinx

I happily collected my hp with a nice new cover on Saturday! No cracks! Brand new start! I shall not harp on what happened in between and how the service centre gave me a replacement phone that had a perpetual flat battery and was totally incompetible with my 3G sim card. What's the use of giving me a replacement phone if it cannot be used?!?!
Anyway, I was on the bus after the collection and was playing with my resurected hp. I thought some music would make me happier and so I plugged in the headphones. Hmm, is the bus so noisy that I can't hear the music? Or is my hearing really so bad? I increased the volume..... Eh, no what, I can hear the background melody, just not the singer. Funny.....
When I got off the bus, I turned on the walkman function and pulled out the earphones. I could hear the song loud and clear.... background music, singer's voice, everything! I put the earphones back on. No more singer's voice. Pulled out the earphones. He's singing again. Plugged the earphones in again. No more singing. Removed the earphones. La la la la la......
So you see, after my front cover has been fixed, my headphones are now spoilt! Am I jinxed or am I jinxed? Why couldn't it spoilt on the day I went to fix the cover so that I could get everything done at the same time? Why did it have to spoil only now?!?!?! And isn't there any quality control in SE's productions?
One word to sum it all..... Suay! Suay! Suay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home