The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Friday, March 30, 2007

Ouch!

Had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday afternoon. One on top and one below. Friend L asked me to rate the pain level on a scale of 1 - 10. For the top, I would say 0. There is totally no pain at all! But for the bottom, I would say 100! Yes, it's so painful!!!! (And I totally cannot count from 1 - 10!) Got 4 stitches there! Gums are hurting like mad. Have to constantly keep the gauze there to prevent it from bleeding too much. Cannot talk properly. Can only have a liquid diet. No one to sayang me like how I sayang the doggie.... boohoohoo..... pain pain!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Zann said…

    Awww, sayang...sorry I couldn't stop laughing as you lay in bed moaning last night...muahahahahahahaha

    Luv,
    Evil old witch Sycorax

     

Post a Comment

<< Home