The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Monday, August 20, 2007

Week II

Cliché as it sounds, but time really seems to fly when I am enjoying myself. Last weekend was over in just the blink of an eye. Why do the weekends always flash by but the weekdays appear endless.
My plan for last weekend:
1. Sleep
2. Prepare lesson materials
3. Go shopping
4. Eat less
What I ended up doing:
1. Sleep (plenty!)
2. Prepared only a fraction of what I had in mind to do, so that means more work this week. Well, procrastination is my middle name.....
3. Went shopping at one of the many underground malls in Harbin. Bought a bag, a pair of shoes and a pair of shades. Best buy: red hot patented leather shoes for only S$3!!! I seemed to be in a 'red' mood that day as the bag I got was also red! Why does Harbin have so many underground malls? My colleague and I came to this conclusion: Harbin is too cold during winter for people to be shopping outside, so they built these underground malls which are warm during winter and cool during summer!
4. Instead of eating less, I pigged out with my colleague. He's such a big rice-eater. He always orders a large bowl of rice, while I order a small bowl. Plus, I always give him about half of my portion. Each time without fail, he would finish everything right down to the last grain. How to lose weight when eating with a friend like that?
Now on to week 2...... wish me luck!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Does that mean more quality cheong stuff? The nike shirt u bought the last time was great! Anymore of such good stuff over there? Help me buy! At most I treat u... and u still owe me crabs for helping u format PC! =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home