The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Remember Me?

I can see the tags on my blog, but I can't reply to them. All because blogspot is restricted in China. Don't ask me why I can access blogger but not blogspot. I'm almost computer illiterate. Definitely not a techie. Actually I thought I was bad, but then some of my colleagues keep coming to me for help, so I realise I'm not that bad afterall. Don't get me started on what kind of silly questions they ask me.
Back to the problem of not being able to post anything on the tagboard. I probably cannot do anything about it until I get back to Singapore. But just to let Janice, Suhaila, Aqidah, Hector and Ridhaus know, I have received your tags. Thank you very much, and I have not forgotten about you. Not one, not any of you. I don't know why students like to ask if I can remember them. Of course I remember them! Every single one of them! So boys and girls, give yourself some credit and tell yourself that you are special and unique. Miss Sng remembers you! I probably still can remember my 2E1 students names in their register order even! In fact, I believe any teacher can remember her students.
My all-time favourite 'oldest' student would have to be Melvin. He's my student from my practicum time! He's going to graduate from poly soon! To think that he was just a 14-year old kid when I first met him. Gosh, am I old or am I old? The age thingy keeps coming up lately, doesn't it? Again, I digress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home