The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Wholesome Breakfast

Was reluctant to get out of bed this morning as it was a perfect day to sleep in. It was drizzling outside and I was nice and warm in my cosy bed. But I managed to drag myself out of bed and made myself a wholesome breakfast of scrambled eggs with cheese and mushroom. Top it up with some banana and a hot cup of coffee and I'm ready to face the day!

I had a mishap with the microwave oven the other day. I was trying to cook rice and my pot melted. Just like that, without any warning. So I don't have any rice-cooking-microwave pot now. Will have to start experimenting with cooking rice in a glass bowl now. Apparently, it works just as well. Just got to cover it up with some cling wrap and poke some holes in it. Wait for my verdict.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home