The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Scoot Over

Ok, so I have done the bitchiest thing in my life today, but I felt more righteous actually. My colleague and I got onto a crowded bus today. As luck would have it, there were just 2 seats left in the very last row. But this selfish girl was taking up all three seats. Mathematically, one girl should get only one seat, but no no, this selfish girl sat in the middle with her knapsack on the right and some other plastic bags on her left.
My colleague and I not paiseh and I tried to squeeze into one of the seats hoping that she would pick her stuff up and scoot over so that we both could sit. She removed her plastic bags from one seat and moved over. But her knapsack was still on the other chair! I looked at her and cannot tahan anymore. Here we are on a shaky, unstable, crowded bus with lots of sweaty people and yet she is not willing to let us have a seat!
I glared at her and said in my best Chinese accent "你把你的包放在你的腿上行吗?" Victory! She moved over one more seat and my colleague and I could now sit. Grrr..... is it that difficult to put your stuff on your lap and let us sit down? What a b****!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home