The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Can Cook

I've just watched Ratatouille and am totally inspired by it. I wish I can be like Remy! Anyone can cook! Yes, I believe it now! I've just gotten a new microwave oven in my home, so I shall start experimenting with microwave cooking. I'm not doing any 'real' cooking because I don't have any rice cooker, pots and pans. What I do have is a microwave rice cooker, food steamer and a roasting/baking tray. All of them came together with the microwave oven. First thing I'll try is to cook rice, then egg, then vegetables, and then I'll be more advanturous and try the meats. Checking out online now on how exactly I should go about doing it.
I think this may not be such a bad idea after all since the things cooked in the microwave would not be too oily, in fact, not oily at all, except for the natural oil/juices of the meat. Good chance for me to start on my diet. I just need to go to the supermarket and get all the necessary ingredients now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home