The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Friday, October 05, 2007

Beeeeep

First, my aircon stopped blowing cold air. Nevermind I thought. Since winter is coming, I wouldn't have much use for an air conditioner, would I? It only functions like a fan now. No big deal.
Then, one day, I realised my cheese was gross and soft. Way too soft. Ok, so the refrigerator has spoilt. It is now repaired and churning so much cool air I wish it would just give some to the aircon.
On Wednesday, the washing machine just decided to go on strike. Halfway thru the washing, it just started one long continuous shrill beep. On the display of the washing machine read an alphabet 'E', for error I presume. Apparently, the machine could only do the wash, but not the rinse or the tumble dry anymore. Argh!!! I had to get all my half-done laundry out and wash and wring them manually. I definitely worked out a sweat! By the way, up till this moment, my towel is still not dry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home