The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

B for Batam

B for BORING too. My friend and I went for a short holiday there over the school holidays. Why Batam? Cause we couldn't get a place to stay in Bintan! Argh! Regret! BIG regret! Batam is one boring place. No wonder all the 'chee gou peks' go there and end up with *ahem* as there is nothing better to do, other than perhaps golf? Good thing as a lady, I can still pamper myself and while my time away with dirt cheap pedicure, manicure, massage and hair treatment.
We joined a day tour and went about visiting bridges, dried produce shops, Polo shop, Dua Pek Gong Temple and the Laughing Buddha Temple. All for S$15 with a seafood lunch included.
Here I am at the Rainbow Bridge aka Lovers' Bridge. This is the only photo I took in Batam. Everything else didn't interest me much, though you can hardly tell from my happy face here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home