The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Monday, November 30, 2009

Girl-Next-Door

Tracy is my student. But ironically, I don't teach her. She's doing the IB programme in my school. I first knew her when I brought a bunch of kids on the service trip to Jogjakarta.


Tracy is Vietnamese (her Vietnamese name is Mai Trang) and is a very bubbly and charming girl. I don't know why, but I feel that we share a special bond. So I brought her along with me to meet my brother and Ngoc Anh. Turns out that Tracy and Ngoc Anh came from the same hometown. Talk about coincidence! Vietnam is not exactly small you know!


I'm not bullying Tracy! Just trying to get her away from the water source.


There you see it!


She's wet but I'm still dry!


I like the baby Merlion. But Tracy thinks it look silly. National pride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home