The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hot water.... at last!

Mummy would be so proud of me that I have bought an electric kettle of some sorts to drink my hot milo in the morning.... But did I bring any milo along with me to Vietnam?!?! Shh......

Whenever I feel bored, I've just got to look at the box of my electric cup to give myself a good laugh. It is hilarious!

The words are too tiny to be seen from the photo, so I've typed out the "direction". Hmm.... so should I turn left or right?

"This produce is the best of the same types. It's heats is the cold contract tube. The cup's body adopt the super stainless steel. It is made of the cold contract heat tube. It possess efficiency of heat, save electricity, simple and artistic, uncorrupt and reliable. The cup's stand is made of the Delectric powder. It has the merits of avoiding leak, good function, well organized, proper use. It is the perfect."

It's made in China. And the English is the perfect.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u got ur photo up already...:)

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Disjecta said…

    haha

    maybe you should upload to www.engrish.com !

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Lemming said…

    LOL! That IS hilarious!

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I'm still doing it the army way... My Caiying electric cup is only enough for making one cup of hot drink... It will take me a long time to get enough hot water for my shower!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home