The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Circus Act (Part I)

My students Yuum (real spelling: Dung!) and Tina (real spelling: Ty Na) brought Leonora and I to the circus last Saturday night. It was my first time going to the circus and I enjoyed it very much! Yuum was worried that it would be too childish for us. He's 21, Ty Na is 20 and Leonora is in her 30s (Can't really tell!). His mother has some business with the circus so he had free tickets. Otherwise, it would cost about S$5 for us to enter. I think that is expensive judging by their living standards. The circus was inside a tent with make shift seats.... There was also the lingering smell from the circus animals..... Just like what I imagined it to be!
Dung & Tyna
Leonora & I

2 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Zann said…

    Why are the seats almost entirely empty in this circus?

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    We were sitting on the right side of the stage... only the middle was filled... plus it was raining heavily that day... The circus is on every week, so maybe it's not that special to them... unlike suaku me...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home