The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sunrise, Sunset


As you can probably guess, I love the sunrise and the sunset here. The sun is extremely red over here, it looks so dramatic, as if it’s spilling over with err…. I can’t think of a word to describe it, passion perhaps? It’s really different looking at an orange/yellow sun and a red sun. It’s almost like looking at a huge Japanese flag laid out in front of me! Ironically, the reason why the sun is so red is probably because of the dust in the air. Dust = pollution = my no. 1 enemy. The dust particles in the air most likely caused some changes in the dispersion of light which resulted in the colour of the sun being so. Science lesson!!!

This photo was taken in Hsipaw where I believe the pollution level is lower, and hence the sun is less reddish in colour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home