The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Busy Bee... Tired Me...

I have not felt so tired and drained for a while. Perhaps I've had a relaxing time in Myanmar for too long. When I was there, I felt really brain dead because there really wasn't much thing for me to think or worry or bother about. Work was a breeze compared to what I was doing before.

But now that I'm back, I'm busy preparing course materials for my next assignment. Stress! Deadline! Late nights! Made me remember the times when I had to set exam papers..... I hated doing it because it was such a tedious process. Plus my meticulous HOD would scrutinise every single word, line, font size, diagram, etc.... all except the questions themselves! Irony!

I can start to sing the "Busy Busy Busy" song I learnt in Vietnam again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home