The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Monday, June 12, 2006

Strange Beginnings

My best friend once mentioned that friends can never become best friends after being room mates, but strangers can become close friends after living with each other for a while. I can't agree more with her now that I think of Vivian.

Vivian and I were two complete strangers put in the same room. I am thankful that she was my room mate during my three months in Myanmar. She taught me many lessons on patience, tolerence, make-up, braces and oral hygiene among others. We also share the same passion for travelling and shopping. We kind of have the same tastes and like similar stuff. Even our bathroom habits are quite close, we both take ages in the shower! She has turned me into a Fancl convert and I have turned her into a Body Shop vanilla lover!

As she returns to Myanmar for another 3 months, I just want to wish her a more bearable time.... this time without me..... See you in a few months time! I'll miss you and our room 308! Byebye Vivi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home