The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Thursday, January 18, 2007

How Cold?

You know it's really cold when
1. water that trickles downhill freezes even before it can evaporate
2. water that drips from the aircon forms icicles
3. you can breathe 'smoke', just like some super hero!
4. babies are so tightly wrapped that they can't put their arms down and their arms stick out from the sides of their prams
5. toddlers are wearing so many layers that they can't walk normally but sideways like a crab

On a brighter note, I think I'm starting to like the weather. I especially love stepping out into the cold every morning and feeling the breeze on my face. Ahh.... I'm now able to go out in just 3 layers! A milestone for me!

I only just wish to see the snow one last time before I go home. Snow god, please have mercy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home