The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hello Again

It's been a while since I last met everyone..... At my impromptu visit to JWSS yesterday evening, I was really happy to see familiar faces again. (even though the number gets smaller and smaller each time I'm there)
Was only planning on meeting the teachers but it turned out that the uniform groups were having Speech Day rehearsals. I was in luck! Met my Red Cross cadets, and some of my 2E1 students who had graduated but returned to help out with the event.
So happy to see everyone! From the people in the office like Aishah, Muniamah, Vimala...... to teachers like Kathleen, Serena, Alice, Adeline, May, Roy, Peck Lin, Zarina...... to Red Cross cadets like Cin Lee, Veronica, Mardhiyah, Jiamin, Geraldine, Valerie, Nashuha, Wan Jing, Xian Ying....... to my 2E1 students like Jia Feng, Eugene, Alvin..... Didn't realise how much I missed everyone until I met them!
So 2E1, when are we having our outing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home